Hide-A-Way Campsites Rules & Regulations
All roads are one-way except the main entrance. The speed limit is 5 MPH and is strictly enforced.
- Check-in time is 1:00 PM Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Quiet Time is from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. All children must be back at their campsite by 9:00 PM.
- All children under the age of 14 must wear an approved bicycle helmet per New York State Law.
- Two cars are allowed per site, all others must park in an area designated by the office at check-in.
- The pond is for fishing (catch and release only), no swimming or boats are allowed.
- No firearms, fireworks or illegal drugs are allowed on the campground property.
- Maximum of 2 adults, 3 children or 4 adults. All visitors shall register at the camp store before going to a campsite. Day visitors, 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM, are $5.00 per person, children under 11 are free. There will be an additional $10.00 overnight adult fee for a total of $15.00 per night. Maximum of 4 visitors at a time. No visitors shall enter the campground before 9:00 AM or after 7:00 PM. Visitors may not bring any animals into the campground.
- You must provide a valid rabies certificate at check-in for each dog. Maximum of 3 dogs. Barking dogs will not be tolerated. Dogs must be on a 6’ maximum leash and accompanied by an adult at all times. Dog(s) shall not be left unattended at any time in the campground. Nuisance dogs will be asked to leave. Please clean up after your pet.
Firewood / Propane
- Hide-a-Way Campsites follows DEC rules regarding transportation of firewood. Firewood can only be brought into the campground if it originates within a 50-mile radius and you are not crossing state lines. No Ash firewood permitted. You must also have a DEC transport permit filled out upon arrival, a copy of which will be made in the office. Transport permits are available on the DEC website. Any firewood brought in which is not within the above guidelines shall be removed immediately from the grounds.
- Firewood, fire starters and propane are available for purchase in the store.
- Campfires must be extinguished before leaving your site or before returning to your camper for the night.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO DIVING ALLOWED.
- Pool hours are 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. No food, alcohol or glass containers are allowed in the pool area.
- NY State Law: All campers and their guests must sign a waiver at the camp store before using the pool; then use the daily sign-in sheet for each use, posted at the pool entrance gate.
- The pool will be closed at the management’s discretion during inclement weather or emergencies.
In any emergency, notify the office or an employee immediately. If you are unable to contact an employee call 911 immediately.
107 Janice Lane, Central Bridge, NY 34491
Click here to download and print a
complete copy of our Rules and