Hide-A-Way Campsites Rules & Regulations
All roads are one-way. The speed limit is 5 MPH and is strictly enforced. Please keep your car pass displayed. Each camper agrees to abide by these rules. We reserve the right to evict any person or family, who in our opinion is violating the rules, vandalizing, creating a disturbance, etc. NO REFUNDS.
- Store hours are 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Hours are subject to change at the discretion of the management.
- Quiet Time is from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. All children must be back at their campsite by 9:00 PM.
- Check-in time is 1:00 PM Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Children 6 years old or younger must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- All children under the age of 14 must wear an approved bicycle helmet per New York State Law.
- Two cars are allowed per site, all others must park in an area designated by the office at check-in.
- All alcohol must be consumed responsibly. If there are any concerns with disorderly conduct or drunkenness, all parties connected will be required to leave without a refund.
- No household waste of any kind shall be brought into the campground for disposal.
- Campfires must be put out completely with water before leaving your site or before going to sleep.
- Cutting trees or branches is prohibited. Firewood is available at the store.
- No swimming or boats are allowed in the pond.
- No firearms or fireworks are allowed on the campground property.
- No electric heaters, refrigerators, or freezers are to be used without the permission of the owners.
- Maximum of 2 adults and 1 tent per site. A second tent will be allowed for children under 17 years old.
- Only 1 tent is allowed on an RV site and only for children under 17 years old or younger.
- All visitors shall register at the camp store before going to a campsite. Registered site occupants are fully responsible and liable for the actions of all their visitors. Visitors are $5.00 per person, children under 5 are free. Visiting hours are from 9 am to 10 pm. No Visitors shall enter the campground before 9:00 AM or after 8:00 PM. No overnight visitors. Visitors may not bring any animals into the campground.
- All dogs entering the campground must have a valid rabies certificate, no exceptions! Maximum of 2 dogs. Barking dogs will not be tolerated. Please clean up after your dogs. Dogs must be on a 6’ maximum leash and accompanied by an adult at all times. No dogs are allowed in the Rec Hall or pool area. Dog(s) shall not be left unattended at any time in the campground.
- Hide-a-Way Campsites follows DEC rules regarding transportation of firewood. Firewood can only be brought into the campground if it originates within a 50-mile radius and you are not crossing state lines. No Ash firewood permitted. You must also have a DEC transport permit filled out upon arrival, a copy of which will be made in the office. Transport permits are available on the DEC website. Any firewood brought in which is not within the above guidelines shall be removed immediately from the grounds.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO DIVING ALLOWED.
- Pool hours are 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. No food or glass is allowed in the pool area.
- All campers and their guests must sign in at the camp store before using the pool.
- The pool will be closed at the management’s discretion during inclement weather or emergencies.
- Alcohol is not allowed in the pool area.
- Never swim alone. A minimum of two CAPABLE adults, 18 years of age or older must be present whenever the swimming facility is in use, with at least 1 CAPABLE adult on the pool deck at all times. There is no substitute for adequate supervision - children under 18 years of age must be accompanied to the pool by a CAPABLE parent or guardian responsible for their safety and behavior.
In any emergency, notify the office or an employee immediately. If you are unable to contact an employee call 911 immediately.
107 Janice Ln., Central Bridge, NY 34491
An after-hour phone number for an employee will be posted at the office door.